Get a free quote from nearby auto service centres in 4 easy steps!
Car servicing is vital for keeping your vehicle in good condition. During a regular car service, your mechanic will be able to identify potential issues early on and save you a lot of money in repairs while increasing your safety.
A lot of drivers tend to forget when they are supposed to get their vehicle serviced, and only realise it is time when they see the service light turn on. In case you are having trouble finding a car service centre nearby, you can use FixMyRide. We will help you find a reliable auto service centre in no time, so that your vehicle remains in good shape.
FixMyRide is the best car servicing directory in SA
FixMyRide is a car servicing directory that is free for all users. We partner with reliable auto shops across South Africa to connect them with people in need of car servicing.
We can help you find an auto service shop located nearby. Instead of calling numerous centres or driving from workshop to workshop to find a place you can get your car serviced without having to wait a long time, you can simply use our directory and receive quotes within an hour. You can then pick a car service centre based on price, quality of service, or location.
Get your car serviced at the best price
+ so much more
It can be hard to find a quality car service center nearby, especially if you are new to a certain city or neighbourhood. You want to make sure that your car gets serviced by a mechanic who knows what he is doing.
Now you don't have to drive from shop to shop anymore just to find a good car service centre. Instead, you can use FixMyRide, sit back in your chair, and let quotes come to you via email. Here are some of the main benefits of using FixMyRide:
- You will get quotes only from quality car service centres. You will also have the option to choose between small shops and big service centres.
- You will be able to find car maintenance centers across South Africa. We can provide you with a list of shops in most cities.
- You will get to choose between several different workshops. You can base your decision on location, price, or quality of service.
- FixMyRide is completely free to use. Your contract will be only with the service provider, which means that we won't ever take payment from you.
Types of services you can get for your car
Minor car service
A minor car service is usually done every 10,000km or 15,000km. Your mechanic will likely be able to finish a minor service in less than 2 hours. In most cases, the minor car service cost is relatively low. Here are some of the things a mechanic will do during a minor service:
- Check the air filter and replace it if necessary.
- Check the oil and the oil filter.
- Check the spark plugs to determine whether there is an oil leak.
- Check the brakes and the brake fluid.
- Check windscreen wipers and washers.
- Check power steering fluid level.
- Inspect all of the fluids, filters, belts, hoses, and emissions.
Major car service
You should roll up to a car service centre for a major service every 30,000-50,000km, depending on the model of your vehicle. The major car service cost is always a bit higher than the price of minor maintenance. Here is what you can expect your mechanic to do during a major service:
- Check and top up all fluids.
- Check all warning lights on dash.
- Inspect all brake components for leaks.
- Check tyres and pressure.
- Test the battery and cooling system.
- Inspect the vehicle for safety issues.
- Inspect coolant system for leaks.
- Check all external engine belts and hoses.
These are just some of the things included in a major car service. Since this is a more detailed type of maintenance, you can expect your mechanic to do numerous additional checks and replacements.
How to get your free quote from our service centres
You can start getting free quotes from different car service centres nearby in 4 easy steps:
- The first step includes sending us your name, email address, phone number, location, as well as details about your vehicle.
- The second step involves letting us know what type of car service you need.
- Once you complete the second step, you will start receiving quotes. We will notify you of any incoming quotes on an hourly basis via email. You will have several options to choose from, from cheap car services to service centres very close to you.
- The fourth step involves letting us know how everything went. We value your feedback because it helps us become even better at providing our customers the best car service options in South Africa.
We list nearby car repair centres too!
FixMyRide was designed to help users who want to find a trustworthy auto service centre across South Africa. However, you can use our website for other purposes as well!
For instance, if you run into some bad luck and your vehicle starts breaking down, you can quickly find a car repair centre in your area using FixMyRide. To get a free quote for a repair, simply use the above mentioned process.
Get your car serviced today! It all starts with your free quote!